Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sigh.

As you've probably noticed I really quite much like to get my quilt tops finished before bed.


It's not, so I'm a bit bummed. But the blocks need to be trimmed before I can piece them together, and that's gunna take ages, so it can wait till tomorrow. They're all pieced and ironed and stacked neatly ready to trim, so there's probably only 2 hours work left, but it's 3 already.

Most of the fabrics are from this bundle I put together a while back.


With a few other reproduction fabrics from the same tub at Lincraft. The only fabric I bought especially was the hot pink, because I didn't think the ones I had were bright enough. But it only cost me $1.50 from Spotlight, so it's no biggie.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Happy Australia Day everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Australia Day Sara.

    The quilt looks wonderful, even better than your mockup picture.

    I am going to spend the day of celebration sewing my arse off since Mr. P is on call for work and we dont have anything else planned.

    ReplyDelete