Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Resolutions.

Tonight I figured out my new years resolution. A little bit late, I'll admit, but oh well. Last year I went with "drinking cranberry juice even when I can wee" and it probably lasted about 4 months, which I deemed a success. I figured I couldn't do "eat less fast food" since I had KFC for tea, and "buy less fabric" just doesn't feel right. "Blog more often" is a bit of a silly one for me - "blog less" might be a better one. I've settled on two resolutions.

Resolution 1 - Try to keep my phone charged. I would say that currently at least two days a week my phone is flat. I've bought 2 spare batteries but they're taking their sweet arse time getting here. It's on the charger now, so, yay, progress.

Resolution 2 - Check my junk folder more. I never used to bother, but hotmail keeps thinking that you guys commenting is spam, so I've been going there more. From now on, any time I see there's anything in there, I will see what it is, and either delete it or move it to the right place.

So there you go. Resolutions. But lazy ones.

2 comments:

  1. Extremely sensible resolutions and ones that should be easy to keep. I say "should ", because resolutions no matter what they are , often seem very hard to keep!

    Cant you change your email settings so hotmail recognises anything from blogger is not in fact junk...(I dont know if thats possible because I am not a computer wizard but I can do it with my outlook mail program )

    Happy New Year Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago I made a News Years resolution that I have still kept to this day. My resolution was to never make another New Years resolution. And its Still going strong.
    However on new years eve I made a promise to myself that I would start eating to be healthy, so far so good.

    ReplyDelete