Friday, August 13, 2010

So... projects...

Got called in to work today so I'm quite glad I didn't pull the all nighter. It's also put me a bit behind, so I've decided to stop and sort myself out before I push on.

My crafting to do list.

Finish the purple quilt (little bit of back piecing, basting (will be cheating with spray) quilting and binding.) Optimistic ETA is tonight, more realistic is tomorrow.

Helen's baby's quilt. Design is done and big squares are cut, but that's about as far as it's gotten. I need to check when I'm working next week, but I'm hoping to have the top pieced by Wednesday or Thursday. The binding arrived in the mail today but I'm still not sure what I'll be doing with the backing. Spotlight has some sheeting in there for $5 per metre, but it's either pink or blue, and it's still 3 days till I find out what it is.

Ball gown. We leave for Longernong Friday night after I finish work. I have plenty of backups, but the current pattern looks fairly easy, so I should be able to pull it together in an hour or 2.

Soiree Quilt. For Me, so I'm not sure when.

Boat quilt. All here but not designed yet.

Toy patterns. Ill get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment