Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lunch break...

Of course, now that I look at the photo (after I've string pieced and ironed out my pairs) I can see my glaring mistake.


Probably no-one will notice it. I was trying for random - well, actually, I was only concerned about not having a row of the paisley going up or down.

If you still haven't picked it, its that all the paisley blocks form a diagonal line with their outer sides. Except for the red ones :(

Actual unpicking would be 6 pieces. That's not as bad as I was expecting.

I'm running way ahead. I may as well. I will feel better about it.

Also, the test swatch of the purple quilt boofed up nicely, so I wont be bothering with more quilting. Here's how it's at currently.


So I only need to trim the edges and bind. Nice feeling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment