Monday, August 9, 2010

Finafreakingly...

Not only did I only have to do 4 hours at work this afternoon, stuff arrived!

Lots of stuff!

So much stuff that I've gone and done a Kelsey, and, after cooing over it and neatly folding all of it, put it away because it's just too much to deal with.

Tragically I haven't instead picked up the purple quilt, which I really should be doing as I'm stuck with a 9 1/2 hour shift tomorrow and will therefore make no more progress till Wednesday if I don't get started tonight, but...

...well, I started the season 2 DVD of Big Bang. I wasn't gunna, but it seemed the thing to while I was folding them and now...

...look, there's only 2 episodes left on this disk, and maybe I'll go out to the lounge and do the next bit of cutting then...

...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment