Thursday, February 24, 2011

I did the monster mash...

So this 13 are all done except the hand sewing.


I've named them all already, and I'll probably head to Helen's tomorrow night for a hand sewing sesh.


I spent most of the evening doing the faces for these guys. Amazingly, I really really enjoyed it. Last time, doing the monsters before the market was very much not fun. I don't know if it was just that it was so last minute, or because I had to sew the faces on instead of painting them, but this has been nice. I haven't painted since highschool, though I've wanted to, and although this was just simple shapes in black and white, it was fun.

So that's good. But, I gotta admit, I spent quite a bit of time thinking about quilts.

No shame in that.

2 comments:

  1. Your monster mash looks spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sara they are hidiously gorgous, a cute little gaggle gathering of monsters, I cant wait to see them and maybe stick needles into some of them. Oh that sounds evil.

    ReplyDelete