Monday, February 7, 2011

I got something done!

Swag quilt is quilted!

It only took seven episodes of Bones: roughly five hours. Granted, a lot of them were spent watching Bones. But progress is progress.

Actually, I only finished piecing it less than a week ago. That's not such a bad turnaround, but it's felt like a very long week with not much achieved.

Now I need to try go to sleep as quickly as possible, and hopefully wake up before Maddy goes to school in the morning so I can have a talk with her.

I have to ask my soon to be eight year old sister for permission to attend two protests in as many days. How odd life can be sometimes.

I also need to ask my bank balance for permission, but that's fairly normal.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the quilting finish Sara. I'm hoping to get mine done this week. (we'll see if that actually happens )

    If you get here this week, and have a spare moment and want to catch up for a milkshake/coffee email me . Promise I'm not a stalker, or some weird 70 year old dude called Ike- honest.

    ReplyDelete