Friday, February 4, 2011

Nerd day.

Instead of sewing , I've spent the last hour drawing little squares all over an expanded version of the pattern for the swag quilt, in hopes of finding a nice point where you can cut it to an actual block to replicate and tile into a quilt.

I've come to the conclusion that it can't be done, and the next logical step is to have a bit of a strop.


That's not to say I didn't achieve anything today - my new phone is now running 3 versions of facebook, one of which works (for posting statuses at least - none of them efficiently read other people's statuses) I have moved over all my ringtones and discovered that I now struggle to use a directional pad after two whole days with the swirly ball thing.

I have tomorrow off, and I plan on putting down my phone, maybe going back to Lincraft for some more of that grey fabric (it was $3 a metre, people) and getting some quilting done.

Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Your day sounds awesomely fabulous in comparison to mine. I've got a dentist and optometry appointment.

    "maybe going back to Lincraft" my arse...you're so going there and the grey fabric wont be the only thing you buy either...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Shay....you seem to know Sara so well
    You gotta love her commitment to fabric though

    ReplyDelete