I have a cold.
I woke up feeling okay, even managed to get in a half hour of actual sewing before it hit. Since then I've had tissues shoved up my nose whenever I'm alone and I've been shooting back Demazin like it's $4 shots night at the pub (including saying "nostrovia" or sometimes "za vas" as I do it)
Worst of all, it's my full weekend on, and, short of throwing up all over a customer, I don't have much chance of getting to go home sick tomorrow. Like Sundays aren't bad enough when you're feeling good.
Maddy was home from school yesterday (with "sniffles") so I assume I've gotten it from her. Only good thing is I made a doctor's appointment for Tuesday for something unrelated so if I'm still feeling crap I'll see if I can at least get a few weekdays off work. I don't even remember the last time I had a sick day, but then, I also don't remember the last time I felt this sick.
I can only hope all the cough meds make me fall asleep instead of lying about feeling sorry for myself for the next 4 hours.
Oh, so sorry. better its on a work weekend rather than a time when you had fun plans .. hope the demazin works for you and you're getting tons of sleep ..
ReplyDeleteI dont think you really shook the first bout of being sick. Hope you manage to get through Sunday OK. Keep doing demazin shots and cross your fingers!
ReplyDelete