Apparently, sometimes, being a best friend means sitting on the floor of someone's lounge till 6am when they've had a fight with their boyfriend, at 2am when he leaves for work at 2.30am. That's okay though. If there's one thing I consider myself to be particularly good at it's being. And I can be anywhere. So I'm quite happy to be where I'm needed.
In other news, apart from the food poisoning scene* Bridesmaids is quite a good film, and includes many good discussion (re)starting points (after you've done the nitty gritty of the talking about it stuff earlier on in the evening/we small hours of the morning). Also the scene where she breaks all the traffic laws she can, freaking hilarious.
*especially when you just spent half the day out with it. Note to self: pita bread gets mouldy really fast, and check the whole pack, don't just trust the top one.
Ughhhhhhhh ...mouldy bread is right up there with lumpy milk. Just the thought makes me want to hurl. Hope you're fully recovered.
ReplyDeleteYou're a good friend.I hope they get it sorted.