Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hey Adelaide, it seems like only last week that I... Nevermind...

Today was a beautiful day for a roadtrip: chilly outside but sunny enough that inside the car was quite warm. I loved it. Five hours of listening to music and talking to myself and thinking about stuff and marveling at how pretty it all is.

I got in at about 7 and got myself some tea, and since then I've watched some artsy movies that I'd been meaning to watch for a while, and then I did some more thinking. I had planned on going up to Eagle on the Hill tonight too but the internet is so vague on it and even though my brain is saying that's where you see all the lights from, I can't actually remember, and this motel annoyingly sometimes runs out of carparks, and I don't want to risk it. I might check tomorrow sometime.

2 comments:

  1. You'd get a better view from Skye or the windy point lookout at Belair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best days for driving .. cloudy is sometimes good too.

    ReplyDelete