Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's alright...

I had some misgivings about tonight - drinks with the girls after work, when I have to start at 12 tomorrow. Those misgivings got worse when I found out that we were planning on actually going out out as opposed to just sitting on the couch with a couple of drinks. But it turned out to be really really fun; an hour of gasbagging about work, then going to The G (that bit was kinda boring) and then off to Shads. It's been a long time since I've had a night out with people from work, it's been even longer since I've been to Shads relatively sober (less than one drink per hour) but, actually, I kinda loved it. I guess it all depends on who you're with, and if you get to dirty dance with some random guys, then all the better.

2 comments:

  1. glad it turned out well and that your misgivings were not realized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nights that usually start with the "I dont know if I wanna go" thoughts are usually the ones that you have the most fun at.

    ReplyDelete