Wednesday, July 18, 2012

And done...

A slight tummy ache was all the excuse I needed tonight to spend 3 hours looking at dresses on ebay and funny e-cards on the rest of the internet.

For those of you who don't know, most of the e-cards floating around the internet these days are a solid colour background, a drawn black and white image to the right and an amusing/smarmy/condescending/relatable message or statement to the left. Kinda like this.


I figure it's because once facebook actually existed, you didn't need to email someone a card any more. E-cards were just a stopgap between real cards and writing on someone's wall. I suppose it's ironic then that so may of them end up being liked on facebook.

Anyway, since Shay and I were discussing my drinking, I made myself this.


So, I guess the internet is complete now...

2 comments:

  1. I love both of them. You are totally bitchingly hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say I loved the first one more, but then I looked at the 2nd one again. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete