Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yes, yes we do.


Do other people do this? As the crocheting gets longer, so it doesn’t get more and more twisted with every time you change direction, you roll it up and loop another bit of yarn through it.

If I were a biscuit, I wouldn't be in the sweet or savoury sections. I'd be in the section with the smart cookies :P

Okay, maybe smart cookies wouldn't stay up till 5am crocheting and watching DVD commentaries. But that's only because cookies are inanimate objects, without brains, and therefore have no concept of DVDs or commentaries. Smart is relative. And cookies are delicious. Even though this is Australia, and we call them biscuits.

2 comments:

  1. You are one of the smartest people I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara I want to apologise to your sewing for teaching you to crochet. Where has all the sewing gone?

    ReplyDelete