Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Traps

Since I had (have) more of them, I had another go at a random scrappy bits thingy - this one's even smaller.


I don't like it as much - I think it lacks the variety of the other one. It's just a whole lot of similar pinks. But it makes me really want to do a random cathederal quilt, with sashing, maybe even in black so it looks even more like leadlighting.

In the meantime, I forgot that I took this picture yesterday before work. It acually makes it look like the weather's been nice down here.


But it's a trap.

1 comment:

  1. The sun was out here too yesterday but it was still freezing....and I've lived where you live so I know it was probably still about 11 degrees.

    Im itching to do a stained glass quilt...but its on my never ending list!

    ReplyDelete