Saturday, June 30, 2012

If you insist, universe.

So lets say you had planned to spend the night making a pattern for a raincoat from one of your favourite hoodies, but then you couldn't find a tape measure. You'd be all "oh no, my night is ruined, I can't do this without a tape measure (sad face)"

But it's okay... I have the perfect solution...

Just spend the night looking at funny pictures on the internet instead. You know you want to. Take it as a sign from the universe. It wants you to do this. That's why it hid your tape measures.

Plus, Batdog.

2 comments:

  1. Batdog is hilarious!

    The universe hid my cleaning products last night.I was going to clean the house but I sat on the computer booking holiday related stuff instead..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the universe is doing anything around here .. except maybe stealing my mojo ....

    ReplyDelete