Sunday, May 13, 2012

I've had a fairly big day:



I bought some fabric.

Half price, and then another $40 off of a $100 spend meant this $200 pile cost me $60

I bound a quilt.

I realised last night that it's easier to try out tricky stuff If you use boring stuff as a run up. I'd already made the binding, so it just needed attaching.


And I finished piecing the math quilt.

I quilted it too, but it didn't photograph well.
I also did some other shopping, ate quite a lot of food, had some spontaneous visitors, took about 1000 photos (I'm gunna write up properly how I do my binding) and, as I said above, I've quilted the math quiltlet - just boring, evenly spaced vertical lines. I've cut the remaining rainbow fabric into strips to bind it, and a bit of fabric to make a hanging tube.

I'm pretty happy with my efforts.

2 comments:

  1. Nice fabric haul .. and all for $60. sounds like a very busy & productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to run down to Spotlight but I managed to control myself. I bound a quilt too this weekend. Love the finish on yours.

    ReplyDelete