Sunday, April 15, 2012

whoops.

In hindsight, maybe going out for drinks tonight wasn't the best of ideas...

Actually though, I only had three; I caught up with a friend from high school and we went to the movies, followed by a pub which was horrible, and then we went back to his house to watch a couple of movies. So not so much drunk, more just late...

Driving the empty streets of Adelaide with only the occasional taxi for company was nice though.

When I got back here I took a photo of my haul from today.


It looks a bit random, but there's additions for about 5 different potential quilts I've started bundles for at home. My only rule was to not buy fabrics currently in stock at the local Spotlight.

And I caught up with Shay, and we've planned our zip setting itinerary. Now I just need to sleep for 5 hours :/

2 comments:

  1. Zip setting itinerary? Tell Shay I said hey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stack looks a lot bigger than what I saw in the front seat of your car yesterday! (I think you were holding out on me )

    ReplyDelete