Sunday, April 8, 2012

Question:

When the back of your quilt has more pieces than the front of your quilt, are you doing it all wrong?


Apart from the solid (Prima Natural Unseeded - I stocked up on 10metres today because it was 40% off) there's only one fabric in there that's not from a DS line - the one in the bottom right corner of the back and also near the top middle is from the Flourish line I made Kelsey's quilt from.


This back is for the Green Pavement quilt, and I'm hoping I can manage a fold over bindng for this one, because it's starting to dawn on me how very, very many bindings I need to do.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize this was you when I first saw this post .. you're not doing it all wrong, you are just and amazing seamstress who just keeps on going. I love the front and the back.

    ReplyDelete