Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Everything.

Tonight, I didn't go to the gym, because a pimple has formed behind my right ear, and I wear those headphones that clip over your ears, so, um, ouch. It's a nice change though, usually my problem with going to the gym is that my feet hurt.

And did I use my early night home to get much much sewing done? Well, no.

Falling Pinwheels is half quilted.


Though not very well. Still, better than nothing, and lets just say I meant to make it that wrinkly in places.


And you can't see it so much from the front - darker fabrics and all that.

I'm finding it interesting too how I very much prefer rock or party music when I'm quilting as opposed to slower, more ballady stuff. Lady Gaga, Pink, Selena Gomez, Matchbox Twenty and even a bit of LMFAO.

Oh, and this song.



This is my new favourite anything everything song.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good ...half is so much better than getting none done !

    I decided to grow two pimple simultaneously on my chin two weeks ago an they were beauties. I looked like witchy poo. At least yours is hidden...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half done is good only half to go .. the end is in sight. Always good to have some progress.

    ReplyDelete