Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another late night.


I could say that I'm showing solidarity with Shay by also getting bored with the April finishathon we were going for and starting an entirely new quilt, but that's not actually the reason. I had planned on giving someone the pink pavement quilt, but now I'm starting to think it's a bit too pink for them. So there's a new quilt top, 75% done, all pinned and folded neatly on my sewing table ready to finish and blog tomorrow. It's all from stash too, which I'm quite proud of. But I'd finished doing that by 3.30, so it's not what's kept me up. Instead, it was this week's favourite thing - Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.


I'm only two episodes in, but I'm gunna be good and not watch the other six so far... I'll try to ration them out so I don't get all impatient waiting for new episodes.

2 comments:

  1. I watched an episode of this a couple of weeks ago. My Dad is a big fan. I've read all the books on which this series is based and I probably prefer the books myself.

    April isnt over - we still have plenty of time to kick some quilting arse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries .. so now what's going to happen with the pink pavement quilt?

    ReplyDelete