Monday, March 26, 2012

Nothing, and Something.

Tonight I have done nothing, and, actually, not felt too bad about it. I went to Spotlight in my lunch break this afternoon and bought some stuff to make stubby holders.


But that was a whole eight dollars. If I'd spent a fortune on stuff especially to start it tonight, and then not started it, I would have been cross at myself. But since after leaving Spotlight I went to McDonalds and spent $8 on my actual lunch, it's okay.

Tonight though I did go a little bit shopping crazy - I found a website with some nice bag bits fairly cheap, and more importantly, fixed $3 postage worldwide, so I spent $40 on rectangle loops and sliders and a couple of swivel things and some magnet clasps that looked prettier than mine and were still cheaper than buying them individually, though not cheaper than buying the bulk packs of the slightly shoddy ones they have at lincraft.

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned this earlier, but I've finally ordered a Kona colour card! Hancocks sent me an email a few days ago saying they had them in, and that if I spent just $70 more they'd give me free postage.

And I love that kind of challenge. According to the email I got, it's on it's way.

1 comment:

  1. Im still matching my Kona cottons the old fashioned way ...by looking at them on-line and hoping they'll work when they get here!

    ReplyDelete