Friday, February 3, 2012

Indecicively definite.

It's very rare for me to have a go at a non-repeating quilt design, but that's what I did tonight.

First I did some scribbling on paper. This is rare for me, but it's back-to-school season, so I had some graph paper.

Then I put it into the computer for the colours. I had EQ on my old laptop but I never used it. I'm a bit unused to old-style MS Paint (mainly the fact that you have to go through menus to zoom) but it's still nice and uncomplicated.



Shift colours and diagonal lines on little squares for about 3 hours.

Write colours on little diagram.

Finally, work out maths. This is, as always, the easiest part. After 3 hours of colour indecision, it was so nice to get into the bit that had definite right answers.


You know what else is definatelly right? Day off tomorrow! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. And I suspect this little project will be started on your day off too. I only have three more days off before the daily grind re-commences....I want to have a little cry now.

    ReplyDelete