Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's mah Birthday!

If I'm honest, I've never been that huge of a fan of my birthday - I spend most of them waiting for the 23rd to roll around. My 18th I worked 9-5.30 (though we did have a lovely party in the lunchroom) and my 21st we had dinner at my nans. I can't remeber any of the others, though I recall spending one waiting half the day for the RAA man to come and jump start my shitty old car.

Anyways, yeah, I'm not really a birthday person. Nonetheless, it being after midnight, it's now my birthday according to my drivers licence - I won't consider myself to officially be 24 till after 7.45am.* In the meantime, Im chilling in my motel room after a lovely drive up to Adelaide and going to get chinese twice tonight (once as soon as I arrived and again just as they were closing, 3 1/2 hour gap between)

The last time I was staying at the Granada was the night before Myponga BnS last year, and Casey and I made jelly shots in our room. Tonight I've just eaten lots of satay chicken, watched a really sad movie on showtime and a lot of amusing clips on youtube (yay supplied wifi!). I put my carton of banana milk into my washed out coke bottle so I could shake it up nice and frothy, but that's the extent of my motel-room culinary delights.

Probably for the best really.

Tomorrow I'm just gunna go with the flow, see how many Spotlight stores I can visit in one day - I'm going for 6...


*after the horror of being shoved through a cervix, I was never up and about that early again...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sara. Hope you have a great day. Are there 6 Spotlight stores in Adelaide? Hope Shay has a great brekky organized for you!

    ReplyDelete