Saturday, January 28, 2012

Favourite Things

DVD commentaries. Cookie dough. Long hot showers in the wee small hours with the music cranking and really bad singing. Plaiting my hair so it'll be curly tomorrow. Early 90s music. Good fuel economy. Really sharp scissors. Videos on my phone. Headphones that clip on the outside of your ears. Using cushions as mousepads. Mechanical pencils. Writing bogan parody versions to songs. My new RM Williams shirt. 100% cotton sheeting. Showing the ladies at Spotlight a voucher on my phone instead of actually printing it. Stubby holders. Spare batteries for my phone. USB extension cables. Columbines. Yarn dyed checks. Cold cans of coke. Spontaneous roadtrips. Strawberries.

Spontaneous roadtrips to strawberry farms. Tommorow. Looking forward to it.

5 comments:

  1. And these are a few of my favorite things! (singing off key). Love the list... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sharp scissors are a joy. I get really seriously annoyed when I find someone has been using my good scissors to cut paper and they're blunt.

    I saw a recipe for cookie dough dip the other day ...interesting idea and one Miss P would love since she is officially addicted to cookie dough. Maybe you should try it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love long hot showers any time. enjoy the strawberry farm. have a few good ones for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spontaneous road trips are the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharp scissors with blunt tips make me sad, sharp tips make me very happy. Dry jocks on a 2 1/2 year old makes me happy. Thinking of you showing Spotlight Ladies coupons on your phone just makes me laugh out LOUD, how did that go? Just the fact you now get those vouchers makes me happy and knowing that your not afraid to spend them also makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete