Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas.

I got everything finished on time, even though I didn't get out of work on time (a saturday when you have to do all the sunday jobs? Too confusing.)

And so it is, officially, in my time zone at least, Christmas. 3 hours in.


Santa has been, though I still have to wait 5 hours to find out what I got in addition to an RAA roadside assist membership and some hopefully-bitchin new headphones. They cost six times my usual headphones so one would hope they are six times better, though they're probably just 6 times more likely to get lost.

I hope everyone has a good one, whether they've still got a whole day to wait or just a few stolen hours of shut-eye.

I think I might get away with not sewing for a whole day now. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! We're just 2 hours in in my time zone, so you're just about done there. Hope your day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete