Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lying.

Have you ever made someone something and then been all bummed that you don't get to keep it?

Any of you that said no, I'd like to remind you that Santa is watching, and you've only got yourself to blame if you don't get anything on Sunday. If I know you're lying, then Santa does too.

I've been working hard* on Casey's bag tonight, and I want it. Want want want. Sulk. Maybe I will steal it later. It's not yet finished yet, and I have some distractions, maybe I can pretend that it can't be finished, and then sneaky finish it and keep it for myself.

The distractions I mentioned are a sudden call for lots and lots of monsters, in the next 4 days. Helen put them on facebook, and people went and bought them all, and wanted more. And they're not having Alex (he remains my monster) so I'll have to see what I can do.

*Just because I spent long periods of time getting distracted by making myself a new headband, cooking some rice, playing with some zippers, painstakingly cutting some fabric on the grain, and wrapping a couple of presents, doesn't mean I wasn't working hard, y'know, in between all that stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Personally Im sick of the sight of Monsters but apparantly they are very cute. Yes I sold every single one of them and one of my own. Im actualy dreading the onslaught of messages for when I get to post some new ones on facebook. Only because I have to give up a whole night by sitting at the laptop and replying to all the messages and packing those little uglies in a zip lock bag so they dont run away, having said that, I have met some of the lovliest Mummies you would ever meet and all because of Monsters, Sara they love your work.
    You know Casey would share everything she owns with you, maybe she will share her new bag to.
    I made Xmas sacks to, Pretty but not functional like having handles, they would ruin my look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your username is working again, and what are you doing up at this hour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen the monster ladyDecember 21, 2011 at 8:57 AM

    Not sure why the user name is working but got up to get a bottle of milk.

    ReplyDelete