Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The cake is a lie, but will give you +5 sexterity...*

I expect very few of you to recognise or get these. That's okay. I can respect that. Most of you have lives, and haven't wasted goodly portions of them on computer games and internet memes.


Lucky you, I guess. Because despite making some Weighted Companion Cube pillows from the game Portal, instead of having Still Alive stuck in my head, I've got (Do you wanna date my) Avatar from The Guild stuck in my head. And having theme songs to computer games or web series' about computer games stuck in your head is kinda sucky. Those buggers are cat-chy.

*Do you wanna know? Really?

1 comment:

  1. After several detailed conversations and lengthy youtube clips from nerdtron nath, I too believe the cake is a lie. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete