Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yawn

After I spent last night doing lots of drinking and not much sleeping, tonight I did lots of sewing and not much sleeping. It's cheaper at least. And it left my mind free to mull on the epic philosophical discussions you can have with your other best friend, the one that's in a boat much more similar to yours, as the sun comes up. Conclusion: it's all fucked, but that's okay. Sometimes things are, and then eventually they aren't and it's all okay again. In the meantime, lets go to maccas for breakfast.

Not a great conclusion, I'll grant you. I should probably do some more sewing and thinking, but I need to get up in 3 1/2 hours already.

Mount Gambier needs to get itself a night market.

1 comment:

  1. So ...today is market day ? And you're going to do it on less than 4 hours sleep? Oh I wish I was young again. 4 hours sleep makes me a cranky pants.

    I love bacon and egg McMuffins.

    ReplyDelete