Sunday, November 20, 2011

Post-market post cause dad ruined my early night.


Total amount sold - $19. One baby gym bag and one monster. Helen did slightly better, scoring a whopping $24 in sales, but I think she bought about $100 in stuff from other stallholders so that kinda cancels it out. I didn't buy anything at the market, but after it was finished I went to spotlight for some cushion inserts, and bought $20 of fabric too, but that was 3 metres, so its okay. And I spent twice that on KFC tonight, and I've still got no idea why I had to pay. I only et the potato and gravy.

This afternoon I bummed about on the couch till 5, went and picked up Maddy, et far less than $40 worth of KFC and decided it was time for bed. An hour later, my father decided it wasn't and that I needed to wake up and help do the dishes, because it's fine for him to sleep from 12 till 3 every afternoon, but going to bed at 7... oooh no. And now I'm awake, in bed, and my arm hurts cause I'm typing on the touchscreen keypad while lying down. Still, it's easier than using the real keyboard while lying down.

2 comments:

  1. Between you and Amanda and Susan I have finally been convinced that doing a market is not the way to make my fortune. I'm sorry to hear the day wasn't more successful for you.

    (and that your Dad thwarted your plans for an early night !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that you weren't more successful at market.

    ReplyDelete