Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Idea.

Today I got up, went to work, spent an hour huddling in my coat as if I were a turtle and it was my shell, and came home. I built myself a blanket fort on my bed with all my quilts and the cushions that I made for but didn't sell at the market, and slept for 5 hours, only to be woken up by my tummy, which was cross that it hadn't been given all the junk that it would normally eat during the 3 breaks of an 8 hour shift.

It was while I was trying to build a blanket fort that I could carry around with me that I decided I need to make a new quilt. A long quilt. Essentially a quilt shawl, as it were, twice as long but half as wide as a normal quilt, so that you can wear it a bit more easily than a regular quilt.

But not tonight. Tonight, now that my tummy has enjoyed some nuggets, I'm going back to bed.

3 comments:

  1. And even when your'e sick you're creative. Feel better soon my friend and turn off that brain for a while so you can get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or perhaps make a quilted snuggie. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete