Friday, November 18, 2011

Favourite Things Friday

My favourite things today are 30° temperatures and epic lightning storms, and luckily, today I got both.


But that's not all the goodness I got today. There was half price fat quarters at Spotlight (which I didn't see yesterday) and ballgowns that fit perfectly for $12 at the Salvos. There was my innate ability to make a bitchin' hot pink mini skirt in an hour, even if I did pick a zip that was too short, so it has to be put on from the top instead of the bottom. There was cotton fabrics, which are good every day in that you can iron the bejesus out of them, which you can't do with poly-blends. There was cheese which is yum and a nice glass of apple juice to go with it.

And coming up there is a night on the town, which should hopefully be a lot of fun. 

5 comments:

  1. what great favorites .. I so miss lightning storms. We don't get them in Northern California :(. and half priced fat quarters and $12 dresses .. nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like the lightning storms were a pre-curser to good sales and happenings. Next time you have one, go check out your stores & calendar and see if it really is true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lightning storms we were promised didn't materialise but those northerly winds played havoc with my sinuses yesterday.

    Do we get to see a picture of the dress?

    Since I bought more fabric Thursday (thanks for that - I'm not going back to Spotty for fat quarters!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are just full of awesome favorites, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great FTFs, especially the temperatures and lightening storms. I love them too. Sounds like a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete