Friday, November 11, 2011

Effort.

You know those nights where you just blow it out of the ball park? Where you get home from work and turn into a lean, mean, bag and/or quilt making machine?

Nah, me neither. But I did manage to pin (yep, not sew, just pin) 12 bits of ribbon to six bag pieces. And because it's all about attitude, my attitude will be one of pride and positivity. Because I wasn't even gunna bother putting in that teensy tiny bit of effort, till it got to 3.30am and I felt a bit guilty. Go me!

3 comments:

  1. I rarely manage to get anything much done after work ...I say Im gunna, but something happens the second I sit down after dinner.

    Pinning ribbon is an awesome achievement - you go girl!(See -Im being positive and proud with you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even get things done when I have a whole day. I had hoped to get some sewing done today, with Shay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting ready for Sunday Market Sara!

    ReplyDelete