Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Damn.

Oops, it's after 3am already. But I have a lovely new gym bag. Rainbow, too.


For the record, I'd just like to say, seersucker doesn't fuse well. But it looks damn pretty. Also, you can't see it in the picture, but I had to use black zipper pulls. Hot pink ones are damn hard to find - the zipper itself was actually a pulled apart one of those purses that unzip forever - $3 from Cheap as Chips, making it about the same price as the off-the-roll stuff from Spotlight, except only one zip pull, and the wrong colour. Damn.

In other news, lappy's running again. While I'm very glad that it's working again, if it would stay broken long enough for me to go get it looked at, maybe I could get it properly fixed.

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I am a sucker for seersucker. I've used it in quilts before. Damn the rules, if it looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice! Never worked with seersucker .. yet. I'm using some seersucker fabric of my mom's to make something for my siblings so I'll be using it soon!

    ReplyDelete