Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cushions

People forget the importance of cushions in the construction of a good blanket fort. I assume it's because it isn't in the name.

I have some lovely cushions. If anyone would like a similar one for christmas, I'm about to start posting out presents, so message me your addresses. You might get cushions, or monsters, or a bag, or a stubby holder, or something else entirely, but all the stuff I've made over the last year is starting to accumulate, so I'm gunna send it off around the world.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely cushions Sara. I've been the beneficiary of your largesse this year on two fronts - fabric and the albino crab so I'll let other people have a turn !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willing to take them to playgroup Market on the 5th, actually you should also give me a few quilts, will talk to you about it when I get back from Melb

    ReplyDelete