Friday, October 21, 2011

Yeah...

I think everyone should be very proud of me. Not because this is my 550th post, or because I got an epic amount of sewing done tonight (full disclosure - I didn't get any sewing done tonight. I rearranged some piles though, and was full of high hopes, and then I needed to go to the loo, and then I couldn't be bothered any more.)

No, you should all be proud of me because, after finding a whole heap of bargains on the American Kmart website, I closed out of my cart without actually buying any of them. Just because it all looked really awesome and all cost $2.99, doesn't mean I should go through the hassle and expense of trying to do a tricky, potentially-multipley-packaged and therefore probably-ending-up-way-more-expensive-than-expected order from the US.

Tomorrow though, to make myself feel better, I'm going to go spend a slightly silly amount of money in town. I need new singlets. Lots of them. And then I'm going to go to Helen's and watch the end of the Hungarian movie we watched the start of last week. And then, maybe, just maybe, I might do some sewing.

My three day weekend is here. And I'm still slightly optimistic as to my chances of not completely wasting all of it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a normal weekend to me.
    I cant wait to see the end of that movie.
    I have the Android Robot to give you, if he stays here any longer he may never want to leave.

    ReplyDelete