Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What I did today

What I did today:

If you click on it it should zoom to full size and you can play the "what fabric is that?" game. This is 3 of 8 tubs.
What I've decided to repost after a good three four hours of random internet trawling, that I did instead of getting a 4th tub:


If you are feeling bored or glum, I got them from this website. If you could magic into my brain the knowledge of where I've put my copy of Hunter S Thompson's Kingdom of Fear, I'd really appreciate it, cause I can't find it and I want to read it like, right right now, and I can't find it on the internet. If you want to share the song that's stuck in my head at the moment, here it is on youtube.

3 comments:

  1. I see Santorini there. If you ever need any more let me know because I have 18 yards of it and I'm always happy to share.

    I cant believe how much fabric you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! and you have another tub too. You have a pretty good sized stash. Unfortunately, the only fabrics I know are grinch and sock monkey .. I'm not very well versed in fabric, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I so need to organize my fabrics. They look so lovely all neat & tidy like that!

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete