Monday, October 10, 2011

This is a post about nothing much, really.

Well I've been back at work for two days now. I think I'd like to go on holidays again. I was just getting in the swing of starting to sew in the late afternoon, instead of waiting till midnight and only getting a couple of hours in before stopping for the night. Also, this whole "having to be up at a certain time" think isn't something I'm cool with.

But it was lovely to see everyone again, and it was good to be coming in at a time without any managers being present at all, because I don't really like a lot of them. And now I'm going to try going to bed at a reasonable hour. It won't work, I'll just lie awake and waste the next few hours, but that's to be expected. And tomorrow I will buy some more velcro, because I still can't find mine. It's annoying - that was the expensive stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Those first few days back at work after holidays are a killer . The memory of holidays is so fresh. Usually by about Day 4 it feels like I was never even on holidays and I'm back into the swing of things.

    Routine kind of stinks doesnt it ?

    ReplyDelete