Saturday, October 29, 2011

Goin' Adventurisin'

Well the dress is washed, the CDs burned, the carrots chopped into little sticks and the coat... Well, I have to admit, the coat isn't looking it's best. I think it's time to call in the professionals: there's only so much you can do for a full length fur coat that's covered in blue food dye, especially when all you have to hand is some old towels and a hair dryer. But it will do for this weekend, and we shall have to look at getting it dry cleaned when we get home.

This BnS is called "Bush Chooks" and it's held in a place called Paruna, about 500km north of here. Noone knows we're coming - Casey is working till 1 tomorrow so we will be driving up in secret and arriving (hopefully) and hour or so before the ball starts. Fortunately, I won't be able to do a shot of vodka with every drink I have, so it shouldn't end as badly as a few weeks ago.

I hope my (still) bruised coccyx doesn't hold me back. And that I come home some other colour than blue. I'm so freaking sick of blue.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun, but be careful how you sit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count those drinks and dont mix 'em. Have fun !

    ReplyDelete