Sunday, September 4, 2011

Take that...

Do you want to hear me rant and rave? I have another blog for that stuff, you'll find the link in the sidebar. I'm pretty much over it now, It's amazing the way some sad music can actually cheer you up. I don't know how it works either, but it may have something to do with the fact that the person in the next room doesn't like this type of music, and I have it at volume just audible to them but not so loud that they can justify getting up to tell me to turn it down. It's a bit petty, but that's what you get for dragging me to Adelaide for a weekend of partying and then not partying with me.

Casey thought I should break out my sewing kit and sew one arm or leg hole on their clothes up, but that would involve sneaking in to get an item of their clothing, and I'm on bed now.
Missy Higgins/Taylor Swift marathon it is then.

2 comments:

  1. I was sitting home doing nothing.You should have called me. I would have gone out with you(My sister would have been up for it as well -she's a complete party animal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go with the country music .. too bad you and Shay didn't hang out!

    ReplyDelete