Friday, September 9, 2011

Really.

I'm all adrift tonight. I did an extra shift at work but I finished at 8 instead of 10.30, did a bit of late night shopping, came home and people were still all up. The strangeness of the situation threw me completely off kilter and I haven't recovered, spending the night sitting in front of the fire looking at dresses on ebay for when the weather warms up again.

Of course, you may point out that sitting down shopping online is pretty much par for the course lately. I really haven't been sewing much - between work, holidays, and going to the gym till the wee small hours, I'm struggling to get in the vicinity of my sewing machine, much less use it.

I've been wondering if I should take a break from blogging too, because for a craft blog, there's been a distinct lack of that going on. But inertia once again prompts me to continue blogging every night, so I suggest that if you're getting bored, assume that posts don't contain anything crafty, just the usual pointless rambly shit with an occasional affirmation thrown in. When I do something crafty, I'll put it in the title.

In the meantime, I'm off to do some maths. Not quiltmath, but something quite similar to the other quiltmath; the one you use for justifying fabric purchases. I'm going to go and talk myself into, and then back out of, and then into again, a half dozen new dresses. And then down to maybe three or four, once I'm convinced that those ones are an absolute perfect bargain and so much better value than anything I could find in the mount. That I so totally, absolutely need. Really. To go with the other dozen dresses in my wardrobe that I have never warn either, but may need to, one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment