Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Am Awesome.

I realised tonight that over the past few weeks, with worrying about friends and stuff, I forgot to regularly remind myself how awesome I am. That I can do all sorts of cool amazing things. Maybe you've forgotten about your amazingness, like a pair of very flattering jeans that got put in the wrong pile in your wardrobe. But instead of having to go through all your cupboards, your amazingness is easy to find. Is there a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? Is it seriously freaking bitchin? How about your handbag, your kid's favourite toy, a seat cover?

Even on days when I don't get anything made, I can still think of amazing projects, do beautiful maths, cook myself a delicious dinner. Straighten my hair so it looks really really nice, turn my car very smoothly into a corner. It doesn't take much to be awesome.

You've just got to be yourself.

1 comment:

  1. you are indeed awesome .. plus those maths that you do .. you are also amazing ...

    ReplyDelete