Friday, September 2, 2011

Excuse the rambleing.

Well I'm washed, straightened* packed, charged and ready to go. All I need to pack in the morning is a laptop and an esky. My dress is 3/4 sewn, enough that I can do it in 25 minutes when we get there if I really can't do it in the car for whatever reason. But I really like the idea of doing it in the car, because it's a very me thing to do. And I like doing things that are very me more than just about anything else. Except for maybe eating donuts. Except that's a very me thing to do too. And now I'm confused, and really should go to bed since I need to wake up in 4 hours.


*my hair is. And I may sneak the GHD off with me too.

2 comments:

  1. Get some sleep .. glad you're straightened and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun...sounds like you have a HUGE weekend planned.

    ReplyDelete