Friday, September 23, 2011

Bugger, Damn and Blast.

About a week ago I went and did some fabric shopping. I had no real plan in mind, just a Spotlight and a Lincraft catalogue, and a couple of vouchers. I came home with a dozen or so fat quarters, a few half metre cuts an 1.2 metres of fabric to use as backing.






One week, a quilt top and three quarters of a quilt back later, I discover it should have been 1.3 metres.

Bugger.

In slightly better news, I am officially on holidays for two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another trip to Spotlight is in order...dont you hate it when that happens. I was 4 inches too short on the backing for one of my quilts a few months ago. It sucks.

    Enjoy those holidays. I'd love to have a couple of weeks off! I could fill those days up quite easily with doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete