Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The big questions...

Much like the tree falling in the woods, if a quilt blogger does a bit of quilt sewing, but it's neither interesting, nor photogenic, is it worth blogging about?

I've sewn the long strips together to increase the size of the Cadbury Snack quilt. I haven't sewn the little bits together, because my brain is a bit... um... I can't even think of the word to use but that kinda just proves my point. There's some extra squares that I cut from the ends of the fabric before I cut the strips, because there's a half dozen blocks more than can be made from strips, and I can't remember what colours get paired together. Oh well, progress is progress.

Of course I haven't ironed it or cut it or anything like that. It looks as if I've slightly rearranged my piles. It took me two episodes of Angel to re-arrange my piles. Admittedly, half of the first one was spent looking for brown thread. I feel a little out of practice.


1 comment:

  1. "..if a quilt blogger does a bit of quilt sewing, but it's neither interesting, nor photogenic, is it worth blogging about? "

    Yes that is the question isnt it and one I often ask myself when Im struggling for a post. I think blogging about not showing pictures is the perfect solution.

    Not much progress going on here either this week !

    ReplyDelete