Sunday, September 25, 2011

Away.

I have been up since 7.30

I am quite tired and it's barely 1am.

So I'm on holidays at the moment. This weekend we are in the Mallee, I'm not sure where exactly but somewhere about Rainbow/Jepparit/Hopeton. We are staying with Jan and Dal, and I cant find an unoccupied powerpoint for the life of me, or more specifically, for the life of my laptop. So it's running out it's 20% power while asleep and charging this phone, which fortunatelly I can blog from.

I had to get up early this morning for a waxing appointment :/ but it certainly wakes you up. Since I was up and going, I got the quilt trimmed and bound by 1pm, but by then Casey was home from work and we were off. I'm a bit bummed that it's still unwashed, because I had decided that a half cycle wash (rinse and spin) would make my rushed quilting and binding look half decent. But it's still purtty.

Tomorrow we are off to a shoot, where, weather permitting, I'll probably unleash my inner flower child and wander off into one of the back fields and making daisy chains. Bit ironic really, what with all the guns and all, but that's how I roll.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you don't get mistaken for wild life while you're off making daisy chains!

    ReplyDelete