Sunday, August 21, 2011

The night after the night before

Well I made it home safe, for all that I was a bit worried I might doze off. It was such a beautiful day, and nice and warm in the car. Got home before two, had a very blue shower (as soon as the water hit my hair, it was as if a feild of smurfs had been masacared. I didn't even get it all - my fingernails remain blue and probably will for a few days yet, and once my hair had dried enough to put the part in the right spot I discovered yet another big patch of blue scalp) and went to bed. Which meant I slept through dinner, and now I'm starving, and my chicken strips in the oven are taking too long.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're home safe and that you didn't become a blue spot on the road.. thanks for the clarification on the blue .. glad you're not sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it was as if a field of smurfs had been masacared"...Made me piggy snort with laughter.

    Do people go to these things knowing their clothes are going to get ruined and just accept it as part of the evening? Sorry - Im being practical and Mum like but Im curious.

    Glad you got home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete