Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pollen.

This morning (well, this afternoon) when I went out to my car, it was faintly yellow. Lots of other stuff happened today too (in fact, today was so long that it feels as if the slightly yellow car was days ago), but most of it is unimportant. What is important though, is that the trees know that spring is coming. It may only be 6°C out there at the moment, but it's only a matter of time till it's nice and warm again. Granted, between then and now there will be plenty more cold nights, lots of snotty tissues and about four bottles of Demazin, but no matter. At some point in the not to distant future, it will be warm again.

2 comments:

  1. Im hanging out for the warm too. I hope when I go out today I have yellow crap on my car so I can celebrate too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to remember not to complain when there's yellow or green on my car .. that it's a sign of something good.

    ReplyDelete