Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I have learned...

Apparently, sometimes, being a best friend means sitting on the floor of someone's lounge till 6am when they've had a fight with their boyfriend, at 2am when he leaves for work at 2.30am. That's okay though. If there's one thing I consider myself to be particularly good at it's being. And I can be anywhere. So I'm quite happy to be where I'm needed.

In other news, apart from the food poisoning scene* Bridesmaids is quite a good film, and includes many good discussion (re)starting points (after you've done the nitty gritty of the talking about it stuff earlier on in the evening/we small hours of the morning). Also the scene where she breaks all the traffic laws she can, freaking hilarious.


*especially when you just spent half the day out with it. Note to self: pita bread gets mouldy really fast, and check the whole pack, don't just trust the top one.

1 comment:

  1. Ughhhhhhhh ...mouldy bread is right up there with lumpy milk. Just the thought makes me want to hurl. Hope you're fully recovered.

    You're a good friend.I hope they get it sorted.

    ReplyDelete