Sunday, June 12, 2011

Peh...

I am in the weirdest mood. Noone felt like backing it up so I've read a book, watched a couple of episodes of Johnathan Creek and pressed my HSTs. And ate about half my body weight in peppermint chocolate, sliced chicken and boiled eggs.

Frankly, I'm epically bored. I'm not entirely sure, but having had the potential for tonight to have been a big one, the fact that it isn't has kinda gotten in the way of actually achieving anything. I suppose I'm moping.

Happens to the best of us.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, that happened to me last night too, not that I was planning an epic night out, but that I was bored, totally bored.
    Shay I didn't se you out partying last night, or the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've earned the right to be a boring old fart ....

    and ironically my word verification was COW scu...

    ReplyDelete